Sorry in advance. This is the post I had planned for my birthday, but between moving & getting engaged, life has been busy!
Well another year has gone by & I am officially celebrating my “Geordian year” (even though every year is my Geordian year) 😉 Twenty three seems so old, like honestly where does the time go? This year there are a lot of exciting things happening in my life, but I will fill you in on those details sometime soon! With that being said, I want to share 23 facts about myself that you may or may not know. I had asked my Instagram followers for some questions they might have, so I am going to try & answer all of those. Enjoy!
1. How do I pronounce my name? Now since most of you are virtual BFFs, you may wonder how my name is pronounced since most of us have never met in person! It is spelled- Geordian, but is pronounced like Jordan. My dad picked my name & my mom wanted my spelling to be unique, which she definitely accomplished just that haha!
2. I eat ranch on literally everything. It’s a major problem/habit that I wish I would have never started. Shoot- if I could cut ranch out of my diet, I could honestly probably shed a few pounds. But hey, what can I say… it’s a Texas thing!
3. Where & when did you graduate? I graduated from Texas A&M University, May 2016, with a B.S. degree in Communications & Journalism.
4. Where is my full time job? I actually work for iHeartMedia in sales! I started off as an assistant straight out of school, but I just landed a new position in an actual sales position! Radio, music & working with people has always been something I have been passionate about, so I am fortunate for a career in an industry that makes me happy!
5. What is your favorite color to wear? If I could wear pink everyday of the week I would 🙂
6. I am a total girly girl at heart, but I also love to be outdoors & spend time with Austin fishing & hunting. I’m from Texas, so give me a break!
7. Was I born in Texas? Yes, born & raised girl! I have not lived anywhere but my hometown, other than College Station for school.
8. Something I wish I was better at…. photography! I honestly wish I had the time to just dive in & learn all about photography & shooting with a DSLR camera, but life is so busy right now! Props to all you photo wizzes out there.
9. Who takes my pictures? Austin does! We shoot with a Nikon DSLR 3200. I just go in & brighten the pictures in Adobe LightRoom.
10. How long did you & Austin date before y’all got engaged? Just about 4 years! We met on April 11, 2013 🙂 This was my freshmen year of college & we have been attached at the hip ever since. And now we are engaged- eeekkk!
11. Favorite place to shop? You can probably guess the answer to that! Nordstrom, duh! If I could spend all my money there I would, but lets be real… this girls on a budget & sometimes I just have to make do with Forever 21.
12. How many siblings do I have? Three younger brothers! Yes, I am the oldest 🙂
13. Why did I start a blog? I have always had a very deep interest in fashion, seriously ask my mimi or Mom, and I love to write. So my junior year of college I started a blog and did it from time to time. After I graduated from school I started to be very consistent with it. It is a great hobby & I hope to make it my full time job one day! If that ever happens, I will throw a party so I can meet all you lovely ladies… seriously though hold me to that 😉
14. Something I wish I was better at? Makeup! Oh my heavens, someone come do it for me everyday, please! Don’t get me wrong, I know the basics, but I never dedicate enough time to “experiment” with it!
15. How did I come up with my blog name? That’s honestly a great question that I don’t have a great answer for! Austin & I were brainstorming one day, & somehow Adore More with Geor formed. My friends have always called me Geor, so it just stuck!
16. If I could live anywhere but Texas where would it be & why? Nashville, Tennessee without a doubt! I have only been there once, but it was the best week of my life. The music, lifestyle, atmosphere… ugh seriously what I dream for! I tease Austin all the time saying we should move there for a year or so… I mean what could it hurt? 🙂
17. Do I do dip or shellac on my nails? Dip about every three weeks. I personally think it lasts longer & makes my nails stronger!
18. Something I love- flowers! Hydrangeas preferably! 🙂
19. What is your least favorite part about blogging? I wouldn’t say I dislike it, but I am really not a fan of getting my picture taken all the time. I tend to feel very vain, & if you know me you know that is not the case whatsoever!
20. What is my middle name? Hailey!
21. Do I use a website developer for my blog? No mam! I started my website from the ground up. A lot of YouTube videos have been involved along the way, but hey it makes me feel pretty accomplished so I can’t complain!
22. Any vacations coming up? We have our friends Karli & Matt’s wedding in Mexico this June. Other then that, we have nothing planned. I would really love to take a trip to DC or Nashville in the fall… but we will see!
23. I am beyond thankful for you. Your support means the world to me & I would not be running this platform if it were not for you. So for that, thank you. I cannot wait to see where this journey takes me & to have you by my side!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read a little bit about me! I hope this helps, if you were always wondering about the girl in all the pictures. Have a relaxing Sunday!