This might be the earliest I have ever published a gift guide, but we are less than 50 days away from Christmas! AND from my Instagram story polls you have already started your Christmas shopping. My type A heart is bursting, because hello… this girls loves being organized and on top of things, too 😉
I feel like $50 gifts are the sweet spot, especially when you’re buying for your BFF. After browsing all of my favorite retailers, I have composed a list of my top gifts for her that are under $50. These are items I would personally love to receive, so hopefully you & your BFF will love them as much as I do! Most of the pieces would be great gifted by themselves or you can do my go to and add a candle or bottle of wine and make a cute gift basket. I mean candles and wine are the gifts that keep on giving in my opinion!
- MacKenzie Childs dish towels– so cute in any kitchen and would be perfect in a “kitchen” themed basket
- GLAMholder– I LOVE my GLAMBoxes makeup organizer! This one is on sale and would be perfect on any vanity
- Kendra Scott hoops– a classic in every jewelry box & these are a great size for everyone
- Bedroom Slippers- what girl doesn’t love leopard print? So cozy & only $30
- Kristin Ess Pillowcase- satin pillowcases are the talk of the blogger town & this one is under $20. I love Kristin Ess products so I can almost guarantee this pillowcase is amazing!
- MacKenzie Childs wine holder- put two bottles of wine in it & you will be the best bestie of the year
- Tula Brighter Days Set- you know I love my Tula products! These masks & eye balm will leave your BFF glowing all holiday season.
- Gold Wine Rack- cutest addition to any bar cart or kitchen counter and it’s from Amazon for under $30
- Leopard Amazon Blanket- now it’s not the Barefoot Dreams throw, but it’ll do for cuddling up on the couch and binging Netflix
- Marble Wine Glasses- your girlfriend will feel like her fanciest self drinking her chardonnay out of these precious glasses
- MacKenzie Childs Bistro Set- that special lady in your life will be serving the pumpkin pie in style with the cutest bistro set
- Silk Skinny Hair Ties- get the best beauty sleep with these Silk Hair Ties! Gift it with a cute beauty product set like this and you’re good to go
- Ambre Candle- these not only burn great, but are super cute holders for makeup brushes or matches after you completely burn them. Your bestie will feel like Blair Waldorf with this candle burning throughout her space.
I rounded up some other options, below, too! What are you gifting your bestie this Christmas?! Hopefully this list helped!
And, just in time for Christmas, I am partnering with some other blogger babes to giveaway a $1,000 Amazon gift card. It’s so easy to enter below!
We’re making a list and checking it twice!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card, just in time to complete your holiday wish list!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter.
You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until 11/20.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited.
By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task,
which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.