Happy New Year to you! I hope your Monday and 2020 are off to a great start. I don’t know about you, but I really feel like today is the start of the New Year, as it’s a fresh, new week. That said, I am super excited to kick off 2020 and put my goals into place and strive to be the best version of myself.
I was going through the top 10 purchases of 2019, and was not surprised when most of the items were from Amazon. You love Prime purchases as much as I do and I cannot wait to find new pieces for you this year. In honor of putting 2019 behind us and embarking on a new season, I wanted to share the top Amazon purchases for last year.
You will find that most of these items are extremely affordable & would be great additions to your closet and/or home. So don’t hate me when your Amazon cart adds up to $100+ because everything is just that good 😉
- The lace blouse everyone adored! Perfect for year round with jeans, shorts or a skirt!
- The swimsuit coverup that is just as cute as a top. I styled it with jeans and wedges for spring and received so many compliments!
- The coziest slippers that I have lived in. Highly recommend these and they are half off right now!
- Striped paper bag shorts that you can dress up or down! So comfy and fit TTS.
- The runner rug that is in our entryway. I will say I have to vacuum it daily in order to keep it clean.
- This was the #1 purchase of 2019. And I totally get why! I wore this jumpsuit all throughout the spring and summer. Super comfy and perfect for errands, but you can also dress it up with a pair of wedges and statement earrings!
- I have this cute little table as an accent piece in our office. Super affordable and was extremely easy to put together!
- I need this skirt is more prints, because it is super girly and is cute with sneakers, sandals or even OTK boots!
- The cutest romper for spring. I love that the cut out detail is feminine and is not too revealing. The purple is so cute! I would recommend sizing up if you are in between.
- This tweed dress is perfect for my working ladies! Easily style it with pumps and you will feel like you are wearing Coco Chanel for way less!
You can also head over to my Instagram stories tonight and I will be sharing how I styled these pieces! Share what you snag below!